Inland lake maps

No Limit

Ryan,

http://www.lake-link.com/

My cousin uses this site for the maps. You need to have a paid membership to allow you access to the maps.

I use the free version for fishing reports but some times the posters/postings get out of hand. It also has a trading post that I have found some good deals.

I am fairly certain that you can see a preview of the maps before you pay.

Regards,

Tom

screen_shot_seaclear_houghton_lake.jpg

Most everyone here knows that I run a Toughbook Chartplotter with free NOAA charts on free software called SeaClear. I have been using it for a couple of years. I spent some time today putting some coordinates on a DNR chart of Houghton Lake. I used a program within SeaClear called MapCal. I obtained some Coordinates of some inlets from sun earth tools. Anyone can do this with any chart available on line. This took a little geek work but if you fish multiple inland lakes it's worth it to have a chartplotter for them. This can also be loaded on home PC, as a planning tool. Note the Coordinates on the bottom right of the pic, they are the cursors position. The Coordinates top right are your actual position if you have a usb GPS puck plugged into the laptop or PC. The red area up top indicates the position isn't locked in. I hope this helps.