Spin Doctors

Fishing close by, Racine, I have a few Spin Doctors that rocked last season and may catch your fish too :). A couple off the top of my head are:

White with blue bubble tape (think u mentioned that one)

"wrapped" laser light saver

White with UV

Green rattlesnake

White with glo slick

Blood Run's UV

Of the spin doctors, a white blade with eater Green Halo, or Mountain Dew with a matching fly is very hard to beat.

A green blade with cracked ice glow tape and a Pickled Sunshine fly is great for mid day.

If you only want "Spindoctors" disregard this.

These two setup are on my low and high divers to start every day, once the diver bite kicks in. (the rigger will have one of the above SD.)

The white protroll with a Big Weenie Poofster on the low diver (set as the lowest set), and Protroll Mountain dew with a Siggs Rigs Mountain dew Pulse Fly on the high diver.

img_9907.jpg

Of the spin doctors, a white blade with eater Green Halo, or Mountain Dew with a matching fly is very hard to beat.

A green blade with cracked ice glow tape and a Pickled Sunshine fly is great for mid day.

If you only want "Spindoctors" disregard this.

These two setup are on my low and high divers to start every day, once the diver bite kicks in. (the rigger will have one of the above SD.)

The white protroll with a Big Weenie Poofster on the low diver (set as the lowest set), and Protroll Mountain dew with a Siggs Rigs Mountain dew Pulse Fly on the high diver.

img_9907.jpg

That mt dew was the setup that caught my life time biggest on my high diver-braid out of Muskegon last Aug

26+ Ken gave me one the day before

:thumb:

. 1d2n0146_sample.jpg

Edited by jonmarvin
typo

Thanks for the input. I have mainly hot spots now but after watching a chip porter video and seeing all of his spin doctors in makes me wonder if I should invest in some of those. I am just chomping at the bit for April 15th to come and to watch the boat get pulled down from the rack. Dammit I want to fish! The ice down here sucks.

Awesome, I'm ready to do som fishing right now. I wonder how early the coho run is gong to start with the warm weather. Mid-April last year the coho were slow going in Milwaukee, but when May and June almost every trip was a limit. Plus those months were below average temp and were wet!

I hope to bring the boat back out of storage in 6 weeks. unless I have back surgery. We will find out this in the next 2 weeks on that. I would much rather wait until the season is over rather than the start.