Rigging my new Sportcraft

I just purchased a 2009 252 Express Sportcraft that I need to rig for salmon. I will be using 4 Walker downrigger, 6 Bert's rod holders, 3 per side mounted in Bert's Tracks from my existing boat. I would like to add bird trees and am looking for recommendations on what to buy. Anyone that might have pictures of an 252 Sportcraft with a similar setup would be appreciated. The new boat has a swim platform that I did not have before. I have 2 five foot arms and 2 two foot arms for my riggers. I think I will need to add an extension to my 2 footers to clear the swim platform. Any assistance you can offer is appreciated. Also, will a Fishhawk still work ok with the probe being two foot further out from the transom?

Bob

Sport Craft makes a very nice boat. Congrats on the purchase.

Dose it have a hard top?

I really like the setup where there's two riggers off each corner, A track with 2 or 3 holders mid open section ( for 4 divers), then a tree or holders up the hard top rail.

I fished on Sport Craft that had 4 riggers, and it was very hard to net fish from.

This a pitcher of the Dirty Dog. It works very good.

1D2N0003.jpg

You'll want the longer booms for the rear riggers to clear the swim platform. If you place them right there is no problem running four riggers. I have four on my 8 foot beam and dont have issues. Maybe its because i grew up with all my dads boats being rigged that way and just being used to it. Personally i like the four rigger set up, but to each his own.

As far as trees you cant beat tonys prices. Tell him your from the site and he will work with you. I have quite a bit of equipment from him.

I have a 22' sportcraft and rigged it with 2 riggers in the corners and 5' of tracks on each side. I have 2 bert's holders on each side and a set of home made trees. I would like a set of big Jon trees but they aren't in the budget. The adjustability is great. I like my layout.