New silver one

silver one

Here she is after almost 2 years of procrastination. Just purchased this today. I wanted the Hewes but went with the crestliner. I just could not pass the deal I got on this boat. Here it is. brand new.

Lots to rig but we have a starting pioint now.

5Ia5G85K13Ic3Fe3pbc1i53c640d070fd1914.jpg

5Ie5K25M93G13M43Nbc1id5930042cd561bfa.jpg

5G75Kf5Mf3I13m13lec1i2fecfdec1b3917d7.jpg

That's a sharp looking boat. You going to rip out the back seat?

No! That is was what the wife like about it. however it folds down which is perfect. with no dog house like on my old I/o I actually have more room with an 18.5 foot boat. you can see how it looks on crestliners web site. It is the 1850 sportfish. shows the seats up and what it opens up like with them folded both the stern and the bow.

What do you have for a motor on her ?

went with the 115 merc 4 stroke. I was looking at 150 but the man who sold it to me is a walley charter captain over in Buffalo NY and said that the 115 is what crestliner recomends for this the 150 will push it over 55 mph but I dont need that kind of speed.. She will top out between 35 and 40 mph depending on number of people and gear. plan on putting the merc 9.9 four storke pro kicker on it. This will be a long term project to get it the way I want. took me 5 years to get the old silver one rigged the way it was when I sold it. after all rome was not built in a day. with all the gear,kicker and 3 people he said you would still top out close to 30 mph.

Crestliners are great boats. I like the fact it has a windshield.

You should get a bow cover for the open bow area. If you ever take a wave over the front, you will be swamped. Great all around boat. Congrats.

Bow cover fishermans top are part of the package. I will still need to buy side curtains. but need to save more money first. Belive me I need about 8k more to get it set up the way I want. Little bit here and there. If I go camando with the whole deal at onece my wifes great attitude about the whole thing might go south . Dont want to spooke her so I am using the stalking methond on the whole thing. Last night she saw me looking at electronics on line and started asking questions and stated dont go crazy all at one time. this will be the last boat I purchase in my lifetime.

Bow cover fishermans top are part of the package. I will still need to buy side curtains. but need to save more money first. Belive me I need about 8k more to get it set up the way I want. Little bit here and there. If I go camando with the whole deal at onece my wifes great attitude about the whole thing might go south . Dont want to spooke her so I am using the stalking methond on the whole thing. Last night she saw me looking at electronics on line and started asking questions and stated dont go crazy all at one time. this will be the last boat I purchase in my lifetime.

amazing how sly and creative we can be:)same deal here with this boat i just got..a little here and there and see if she notices:thumb:

There only is one and only ever will be The Barbi Doll and she changed her name to Kelly Lynn. I am putting no name on her. Same as the old one. i will just keep using my site name like in the past. I thought about the Hay-Z-K

after Haylie,Zach and Kim my Kids and wife.

My Monark King has the same backseat. Folds down into a casting platform. Perfect for fun days on the lake with the kids. Also gives the boat a pleasure boat feel when you want. It was one of the things that sold me on the boat. Congrats on the new rig!