Things that I have learned.

Ya don't pull the mask of the ole Lone Ranger.

Ya don't tell SeaMac what to do.:)

Ya don't P!ss into the wind.

Ya may be able to insult a guys GF, wife, or mother, but never, I repeat NEVER say anything bad about his fishing reels, boat, truck, chainsaw, rifle, bow, shotgun etc. Chainsaw rule especially applies in the U.P. if you're in a saloon or drinking in a logging truck.:)

I just had to put this thread up. I think the devil made me do it.:grin:

Dont spit into the wind either.

Dont try to make the Badger move for you in the fog

I don't think I'd want to try to make the Badger move out of my way even on a clear day. Bad things would happen.

Never yell and curse at the boat launching in front of you because they are in your way and are too slow. :angry2:

If you do, just know that you have about 2 minutes until Karma will show how stupid you just were!!! :thwak:

P.S. The slow boat and several others will be watching and laughing at you. :lol::grin::lol:

The slow guy, his kids, and I sat back and enjoyed the knucklehead show. :cheers:

Oh yeah ... to continue

Do not forget to remove the stern straps before backing your boat into the lake.

And don't scream and swear at your kids about why they can't get the boat off the trailer, they will scream and swear right back cause they learned it from the best.

And don't try to get in the water on a slippery ramp.

And don't try to push the bow off first when the stern won't come loose.

And don't let the stern of the boat under the dock by pushing it sideways off your trailer.

And dont let the metal dock eat the hell out of your pretty blue Lund.

And don't try to pull the boat back out of the water when it is now kinda sideways on the trailer.

And don't try to remove the straps that you forgot in the first place, because now they are tighter than a (you fill in the blank) and wont budge.

And for heavens sake never ever show that you were just a complete jackwagon and got owned by that Karma thing! Keep that head up high!

I am pretty sure you can not pay to see entertainment as good as that !!!

• 2 weeks later...

That was a Jim Croce legendary song, improved by Jerry Reed imho. And, aint a bad song at all, one of my favs. for sure. Thanks. But I like Amos Moses the best, ain't legal to hunt them gators in the Louisiana swamp boy! Not to mention the Gator McKlusky song either boy!

Edited by Rascal Trophy Fishing
Jerry Reed intro.