Your best If, Then.

Nailer

So the winter boredoms are setting early. I thought if might be fun to post some of your best "If, Then's".

One of my best when driving is;

If, your in no hurry (apparent by the fact your going 10 mph under the speed limit), Than why did you pull right out in front of me?

Edited by Nailer

Idiots on the highway. My cruise control works pretty good. Pass me, I pass you, pass me again. And then some how I'm boxed in and can't move cause of your idiotic driving.

All of the above are so true!

I also like the person who you see sitting at the corner from a quarter mile away, then right before you get to them, they decide to pull out right in front of you. :mad:

i drive a old motorhome around alot. and dont know what it is, but everybody has to get in front of me. even if i have to slam on the brakes to keep from running over them. i guess they think im going to slow them dowm. when in fack most of the time they slow me down,LOL. i usely end up having to pass them. and with a motorhome you have to have a good passing zone. just venting alittle about the guy that thinks mh,s cant run 55,LOL.

sherman

The best one is the weekend worriors at the ramp that only take there boat out once a year and forgot how to back it up and unhook it and then find out they should have charged the battery ,so they can start the boat after we have been waiting 20 min.

I just have to laugh in anger.

The best one is the weekend worriors at the ramp that only take there boat out once a year and forgot how to back it up and unhook it and then find out they should have charged the battery ,so they can start the boat after we have been waiting 20 min.

I just have to laugh in anger.

To go one even better after the boat with dead battery will not start, jump start it with the truck, proceed out onto the big water 5+ miles, anchor and fish for awhile, and then realize that most outboard alternators do not put much back into a battery.:grin: Some dummy like me will tow them in.:)

To go one even better after the boat with dead battery will not start, jump start it with the truck, proceed out onto the big water 5+ miles, anchor and fish for awhile, and then realize that most outboard alternators do not put much back into a battery.:grin: Some dummy like me will tow them in.:)

Don't forget they love to listen to the radio while there out there fishing and run every thing the draw the battery down even more,And yes we all can be that dummy by towing then in normally with out a thank you. Isn't life on the water just grand.:lol:

I didn't need those six planner boards any way.

Thanks buddy

If you have 3 miles of open water on both sides of us, Than why did you have to buzz the back of our boat and cut off all 4 of our boards?

If you don't screw up once in a while, then you’re not accomplishing anything either

Reminds me of something an engineer at my old job used to say: "If you're not breaking something, you're not working hard enough."