"Quotes"

Priority1

"Life is terminal. live every day like it is your last."

"Life is like a sh!t sandwich. The more bread you have the less sh!t you have to eat."

"Why will we pay for a gym membership and then buy a riding lawnmower?"

"A no smoking section in a restaurant is like a no peeing section in a pool."

"Why will we pay for a gym membership and then buy a riding lawnmower?"

Guy at work donated plasma to buy a leaf blower, and after using that, he could not fit into his deer gear for gun season, so he joined a gym, but that messed with his protein levels, so he could not donate plasma any more.....

"Because it's my boat, and when I say to do something on my boat, I expect that it's done and done now. I'm not hard to get along with if you understand that this boat is not a democracy. If not, you can always go back to flipping cleos off the pier and let me know how that works for you."

"because it's my boat, and when i say to do something on my boat, i expect that it's done and done now. I'm not hard to get along with if you understand that this boat is not a democracy. If not, you can always go back to flipping cleos off the pier and let me know how that works for you."
now that is a quote i can fall in love with!!!

I'm still angry about the 20 odd coho we lost that day. I mean really, you should be able to fight 3 at a time. I was busy driving the tiller so I don't want to hear about your problems in the front of the boat.....

As for the Cleo flipping remark - there was many a day I pulled one fish trolling in the piers only to figure Dave caught his 5 before midnight the same night. Guy who didn't clear the planer board spent many hours on the pier not catching anything.

Heres a few you proly never heard before Grumpy....

"Are you gona reel that fish in or do i have to go back there and do it?"

"I dont know if it helps, but it sure doesnt hurt"

"Left turn Clyde"

Got a buddy Bruce thats famous for these...

"Colder than a mother-in-laws kiss"

"Hotter than a cowboys pistol"

"More crap than a 50# pidgen"

I own the copyright to... "You dont tell me what to do".

I love the "Left turn Clyde" . . . classic.

A few you'll here on my boat include:

"you gonna get that fish in today . . . or do you need me to call a chick to help you?

"Left . . . no the other left"

and the ever famous

"why isn't that other boat paying attention to where I am going?"

Heres a few you proly never heard before Grumpy....

"Are you gona reel that fish in or do i have to go back there and do it?"

"I dont know if it helps, but it sure doesnt hurt"

"Left turn Clyde"

Doggone it Mikey I got a little out of practice this year. Watch out next year.:grin:

Dont yell at US just because were charter boats!!!!!

Matt, Can we yell at ya for the other stuff??:grin: J/K

Let's face it guys sometimes on the pond there's a whole lot of yelling going on. There are unintentional things that sometimes happen and the bonehead moves by d!ck heads.:) All in all it's probably just part of the excitement trying to get some fish in the box. I like fishing around the Charters. They are easier to read than some others. Most fisherman respect others and realize there is a lot of water and all the fish are NOT concentrated under one boat. Has anyone ever noticed that there is usually some real good fishing just outside of the big packs?

A little Jack Handy...I get a big kick out of Steven Wright and the Dos Equis beer "Most interesting man in the world" quotes also.

"If you ever have to steal money from your kid, and later on he discovers it's gone, I think a good thing to do is to blame it on Santa Claus."

"I hope that after I die, people will say of me: That guy sure owed me a lot of money."

"It's easy to sit there and say you'd like to have more money. And I guess that's what I like about it. It's easy. Just sitting there, rocking back and forth, wanting that money."

"To me, it's a good idea to always carry two sacks of something when you walk around. That way, if anybody says, Hey, can you give me a hand? You can say, Sorry, got these sacks"

"I think a good product would be Baby Duck Hat. It's a fake baby duck, which you strap on top of your head. Then you go swimming underwater until you find a mommy duck and her babies, and you join them. Then all of the sudden, you stand up out of the water and roar like Godzilla. Man those ducks really take off! Also Baby Duck Hat is good for parties."

"you gonna get that fish in today . . . or do you need me to call a chick to help you?

We had a guy taking forever to land a small king on a full core one time, so a crew member encouraged him with the following:

"You know, I've had relationships with women that haven't lasted as long as you've been fighting that fish"

"Take the clicker off. I know the guy that bought those reels." :)

Now I remember who you are. :no:

And i also remember you know the guy that has to clean your boat. :thumb:

"Even a fish stays out of trouble if he keeps his mouth shut"- unknown

• 2 weeks later...