Warming Up

GLF

Well I can't put Sportboat in till I'm sure we won't have another big freeze. If anyone needs a rider, just give me a holler.

Course I may pull out Manofish Destiny for a Detroit River excursion pretty soon. I could really stand to munch on some fresh wallys.

I will be looking for getting my boat ready and going to the Kazoo river Saturday.:D

But the woman will want me to start picking up dog S:eek: :rolleyes: T out of the yard. Looking forward to doing that I'll tell you.:mad:

Caznik

But the woman will want me to start picking up dog S:eek: :rolleyes: T out of the yard. Looking forward to doing that I'll tell you.:mad:

You know you have a couple of choices you can do about the dog poop...

Get rid of the dog...

Train him/her to poop in the neighbors yard...

or,

Get the woman to pick it up for you...Cold chance in hell of that happening.

Looks like you better scoop poop, because I dont see any of the other three happening :D

Its suppose to rain on Saturday. Better go fishing :rolleyes:

Do you have the itch?

Anyone planning a trip to the big lake this coming weekend?

Sixshooter and I slalomed around the icebergs in the Port Sheldon channel for about ninety minutes this evening in our quest for spring browns. We wuz skunked. Still, it was nice to smell that open water once again.

I suspect the ice will be gone by Sat AM.

Ok guys,

The poop patroll is over, I been working on my yard for 2 hours and I think I got all the Dog crap out of my yard to make my woman happy. Its looking like Sarah C and I are going to the Kazoo river tomarow morning. I am going to start from the bridge and go down stream. Or can anyone else tell me where I should start out. Down or up stream from the bridge.

Man my dog can really Sh:eek: t,

Caznik

Honestly I think you are going to be just going for a boat ride and if you hope to catch fish you may be waisting your time tomorrow...you would be better off going out on the big lake out of St Joe or something. Or finding a local lake that has open water.

The river has got to be running about 200 times it's normal flow right now and any indications of the creeks around my house lately they are choco milk stained.

But good luck if you make it out buddy.

-Jim