2000 Chevy Silverado 1500 Z71 LT Ext. Cab

I have my favorite all-time CHEVY truck for sale now. She's got every option available, including heated memory lumbar leather captains chairs/console/power everything, incl. power moon roof, short 6' bed w/liner insert. New BFG white lettered tires cost over $900, newer brakes, fuel pump, paint, hoses. Just changed oil as routine at 3,000 miles, am/fm/cd/cassette/cb radio w/new speakers upgraded, tow pkg., GVW rated 8,000 lbs., int. wipers w/new blades, rear defog, cruise, tilt, leather wrapped steering wheel, chromatic/compass mirror, excellent condition overall, asking $7500 obo cash. She listed new for $37K before dealer installed factory moon roof.1st Michigan titled owner, never hit or any accidents, no rust, taken to Fla. every year, very reliable and a real looker with victory red paint and graphite black leather. She WILL tow any boat up to about 28', and I have towed my own 33' too. I live in beautiful port Ludington and am a mature adult driver that has never neglected this vehicle. This 4X4 can be seen and test driven by pm to me for phone number. Oh yeah, reason for selling, I just finally moved up to a 2010 model so I need to sell this in a big hurry before I head out of state for the winter. I also have about 40 pics I can email if requested when you send private message. She needs a new home that appreciates quality and class.

Edited by Rascal Trophy Fishing
TOWING MACHINE

I wish people weren't afraid of higher mileage these days. In the old old days, engines would need rebuilding at about 100K miles, nowadays with the technology and proper upkeep, these engines are just broken in. The pictures really tell it all, she looks like a 2008 or so, really clean. If anyone wants to make an offer close to asking, it's ok with me too. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
These newer 5.3 vortec engines will go 400,000+ miles, gets 20 mpg hwy., given the proper maintenance and driving habits. She has 172,000 mostly highway miles right now. The price of a new 2011 is $43K, w/o a moon roof.

5.3 is good for around 230k in all the ones I have owned or have replaced.most diesels now barely get 400k