Last trip of the season . Made our way out to 85 FOW set lines . Put out the last board and go to take over sterring and 325 fires off, Nick lost it while still out 75 ft. Says you ain't going to beleave this. Nick resets and the 6 color fires , and rigger is looking strange. Before I can get to the rigger it fires and no ones home. well one in the box any way. We picked away at a few good browns and a few shakers. Changed over to Scotty releases and I think I will stay with them . Could even see the little shakers when they hit. Pulled lines and had a few more shakers on the boards. Finished the day with 6 nice browns and 5 shakers. Only lost one .

All in all it was a good year , Starting with the Coho and having some real good days fishing. Ended up 22 fish over last year. Spending less days on the water.

Can't wait for next year. Really hate to put the boat away.

Tight Lines

Jim

I would love too , but I won't use it that much this winter and my truck has been out in cold for the duration. The boat is spending the winter up by my fathers place . Tucked in a quite shed , awaiting that time just before the ice goes out . Then I can bring it back. Hate to do it but I have way too much to catch up on around the house. Had some shots in the back last week and I can move and bend once again. So now I have to do what I put off this summer.

I may stop down and check it out , I normally enjoy soft water , and stay off the hard stuff. My body just doesn't tolerate the cold as easily as when I was younger. My Son went back to work and if they stay busy I may have to find a new partner for some of next year. Well thats a way off right now , going to take awhile to go through all of the rods and put new line on , 24 of them . so I have plenty to do this winter.