anything to do in Muskegon?

killerbe20

the sub is not really within walking distance, this time of the year not much going on in that part of town, not sure if Muskegon even has a cab service around anymore. the downtown area is about 10 mins from where the ferry docks. down town has a couple hotels, and a few bars. you have to also know what parts of town to go. send a PM to Fishsniffer he lives in the Muskegon area, he may have a better Idea on things to do...

We were there over the summer for a wedding and road a cab out to the wedding at the marina and then hit up some bars downtown. Other than that, I wouldn't know which way to point you.

Josh I had thought of doing the same thing but just haven't had the time this year. If there is shopping near by my wife would have plenty to do. You might want to see if Michigan (Muskegon) has a visitors guide available. I can tell you that the Lake express is very impressive , when it passes you within 300 feet. Had one close call this year. Was getting worried about my outside board.

. How come your not fishing this weekend?

Jim - from my research, it does not seem to be much within waking distance of the ferry dock. Oh, well, just have to plan next year with a car. No more charters for this year and the boat is coming out of the water this coming week. I would love to go fishing today but need to catch up on some missed time with my wife....or there will not be a boat next year :-).

Josh , a rental car should be available . That is what I decided after I found out how much it would cost to take my truck. I wanted to take my boat and it was very expensive. Though it would be nice to fish the other side but the cost was way too much , could fish a charter and still have money left.

Still may go on a trip some time .