Solo trip. Went straight west to 120 feet, set up at 8:00 am and went SW. 1st fish 15 inch king on kervorkian spoon off rigger at 70ft. Threw that one back as it was unhurt. Went out to 140 feet, not much going on. Spent rest of trip around 120 feet. Had double on, SWR with silver pro troll flasher and small black/white spoon down about 75 caught 6 lb king. Other one off rigger down 65 glow yellow/green spoon, 3 lb king. While throwing those 2 in the box diver set on 1.5 back 210 goes off, solid 8 lb king on black/white spoon w/green ladderback. Last fish came on same diver and spoon. 5 lb king. That set up has really worked well for me this year, and the spoon is starting to show some wear. Had to leave with one fish short of limit as storms were rolling in. Made bee line to snug harbor just before it dumped. Ended up 4-4 with 5th small one tossed back.

That spoon is also my best fish producer on dipsey diver......

I'm not so good with keeping track of the names of these spoons, so I just go with the colors. That black/white with the green ladderback was part of a huge collection of spoons I got with the boat I purchased last fall. All I know is it works big time.

Bill, GJ on the solo trip. Be careful especially when fishing alone.:thumb:

I prefer to have someone tag along with me. It's always more fun, and certainly more efficient. But my bud couln't make it, the weather report looked fine, and the fish were calling my name!