Need someone who has some english skillz.

danthebuilder

The white house opened a new website where you can create petitions & if you get 5,000 votes the president/administration will reply/respond/look at it.

I think this is a perfect opportunity to bring up closing the locks & stop putting at risk a $7 billion industry in Michigan alone. I am just not very well spoken. I am sure there are a couple of you out there that care & would be game to help out me out on this?

https://wwws.whitehouse.gov/petitions

I am sure if someone put something up we could spread it in email, facebook & other forums(*gasp*) and easily get 5,000 people behind this.

in my opinion the reason its "safer" than booze is becouse its not legal..therefore 75 percent of the people smoking it never leave theyre moms basement while theyre high therefore less accidents attributed to it..make it as accessible as alcohal and we will see what happens.

in my opinion the reason its "safer" than booze is becouse its not legal..therefore 75 percent of the people smoking it never leave theyre moms basement while theyre high therefore less accidents attributed to it..make it as accessible as alcohal and we will see what happens.

I agree

I think that closing the locks would be a waste of time and money, the carp are going to get here one way or another and may not be as harmful as we think ,look at all the other invasive species we have learned to live with .Bud

:eek::eek::eek::crazy:

I've seen many people unable to walk because they're drunk. I've never seen anyone close to that bad of a shape due to smoking weed. BUT! I am like you. I don't want anyone impaired out on our roads. They should lose their license just like those who drive drunk. The big thing is. We have spent a couple trillion on this drug war and you can still buy/find drugs in any high school in the country. Its a huge waste of money. How many accidents happen on drug raids of people's homes each year an innocent people die? Police get the wrong address etc. How many illegal Mexicans are hired each day to walk drugs into our country? You should watch the tv show border wars. I had no clue what went on. There is also an all out war in northern mexico. This is all because of moving weed into the united states. The prisons are overcrowded and I'm not a huge fan of paying for new/bigger ones for non-violent pot heads who left their mothers basement for a few hours. Legalize it. Tax it. Turn that problem into a something that puts $ in our pockets.

I think that closing the locks would be a waste of time and money, the carp are going to get here one way or another and may not be as harmful as we think ,look at all the other invasive species we have learned to live with .Bud

I am not a fan of having fish that get up to 100 pounds jumping in the air while I'm traveling on plane. People will die. Water skiing & jet skiing will be a thing in the past. Even if it still gets in here. Closing the lock system should delay it.