New Buffalo SUN 8/13

I fished Saturday in 100 to 140FOW with the Temp at 68 degrees top to bottom and the fishing was horrible.

Sunday started in 100FOW and worked out to 160FOW. Didn't get into fish until 120, with most of the action between 140 and 160. Right at 100' down was the Thermocline and that depth took fish all day. 300', 175', 225', and 250' coppers did some damage. Wire dipsies out 200 and 220 worked best with meat rigs. Best Speed was 2.5 at the ball with a temp 48 to 53 degrees.

Dodgers were:

DBL Glow Spin Doctor with Little Bride

Live Wire Spin Doctor with Lime Tonic Fly

Kaleidoscope with Blue Bubble Fly

Tin Can with Green Crinkle

Spoons:

Blue Bubble Reg

Riverside Super Slim

Meat Rigs:

DBL GLow with Glow Frog

Blue Glow 10" Spin Doctor with Blue Glow

Finished 8 for 13 with the biggest Coho 10#s. All were between 8 and 10#s.

Good job on the fish. I too fished New Buffalo on Saturday. Beautiful day on the water. We trolled all over and water was warm top to bottom. Headed north and almost to Bridgman in 140 found cold water down 100' (55 deg). Proceeded to do cloverleafs in the area and pulled a three man limit with a triple to end it. My radio was kinda on the fritz but I talked to a few guys who didnt have much going also while we were working a double met another boat head on out in about 140'....sorry if it was you we were very occupied. I was amazed, second best day all year for rate of fish caught! Downriggers at 95, 115, and 135 did all the damage and we were off the lake well before dark. One spoon was by far the producer. I will try to post a pic of it later (its in my boat) but it is the Yellow UV mag silver streak. Has been good for some time but was just awesome saturday. I bought two from Tackle Haven but lost one early in the day from a mean king that got into the rigger cable. Had a bunch of real nice coho too.