Sept 10th results

Ken: only fished one event this year, but thanks for taking the time to put this all together. I think the rule changes were positive - would like to see kings and coho flipped back around as coho are smaller on average and don't show up as much around here, but liked the move to Holland and the 8 rod limit.

Thanks to Mr. Ash for his mad Excel skills.

Ken: only fished one event this year, but thanks for taking the time to put this all together. I think the rule changes were positive - would like to see kings and coho flipped back around as coho are smaller on average and don't show up as much around here, but liked the move to Holland and the 8 rod limit.

Thanks to Mr. Ash for his mad Excel skills.

I think next year we will have Coho and kings the same @10, and LT at 5pts. That will match the Muskegon guys.

I'm considering a few other ideas to help get more involved. I will post more later.

Thanks for running this Ken, its been a couple years since Ive done this league and I enjoyed every minute of it.

Enjoyed every minute of crushing the competition right :grin: Thanks for setting everything up Ken, even if the weather didn't cooperate much this year. I'm already looking forward to next year. I'd also be willing to help where ever it is needed.

No, I just like to go and have a good time and meet some new people. Ive fished off and on in this league since 2006 and like every tourny that was put on if I win or loose.

I know Terry, I'm just giving you a hard time. I had a great time meeting everyone this year too.