went looking for offshore feesh last night found a temp break in 170 fow went from 46 to 54 deg on the surface,even the air was warmer there. fished west to 200 fow ended up 9 for 12 with 190 being the best. every thing was in the top 50 foot,2,3,5 color of lead,riggers down 38and 55,high divers back 100 set on 3,low wire divers back 65 set on 1. spoons and spinnies in green combos worked very well. the fish are 5 to 8 lb kings,lakers,and steelhead lots of fun to catch cus they seem to come in bunches.They are still getting some 4 yr olds at the pierheads both holland and saugatuck just becarful in saugy the charter guys will cut you off just as quick as look at ya!I guess thats combat fishin thats why i fish offshore this time of year:D

Jim Bob thank you for good info. I started using this web site this year and its fisherman like you that make me keep coming back. I am new to this big water fishing, Have bought a lot of lures and attractors that you have talked about. We have caught fish every time out this year or close to it. I will always give good infor myself because there are plenty of fish out there. Thanx again Now if only the wind would break on my days off............................