Got out Fri night about 7:00 pm, planned on starting a NW troll at 60, got to 60 and was met by a nice wall of nets on the north side running to 100. So, we just trolled straight W. Spent about an hour untangling my first attempts of stacking DRs. So, after that I just went 2 DR and 2 DD. Took first hit on a MD SD with green mirage fly, beautiful 8 lb COHO, 165 back on DD in 115 FOW at est. 8:00. At about 8:30 to a 12lb King, down 70 on DR, Flounder Pounder, this was after we decided to head back to the channel so we were on a E troll. About 10 minutes later we got another 8lb COHO on the same set-up as the other COHO. It was my brother-in-law's first big lake trip, needless-to-say, he loved cranking in the cohos. Lake was pretty choppy when we got out but laid down nice as the night went on. 3 for 3 and a great way to start the Labor Day weekend. Sunday dinner was AWESOME!!picture.php?albumid=185&pictureid=527

Eyecracker / Dave

Muskegon 9-2 PM

Dave,

Thanks for the post.

I take it the Diver set ups were spinnies of some sort.

Did you get a take on the GPS for the nets

David

On my way back in I did notice the nets on the GPS, didn't realize they showed up on there. The DD had the Mountain Dew Spin Dr. with a green mirage fly.

Great job on the fish- we found the coho as well friday in 120fow. We were lucky to find several nice kings as well. My wife landed the big fish of the year on wire dipsy- 11" pearl paddle and rapture oceana took a nice 23.5lb hen. That has been our best set-up all year on wire dipsy.