Three rigger spread w/ outdrive

det07

Not sure why it wouldnt be recommended. I've been running 3 riggers for 5 years with the chute rigger over the outdrive with no issues, I run Big Jons with a standard 4' boom on the chute rigger. I have swivel bases on mine & turn the chute rigger to the side when I'm bringing the ball up if the waves are more than a couple feet. To reset the line, if it isnt already turned to the side, I turn it to the side to clip the line to the release, lower the rigger 15' or so and while its on the way down I turn it straight.

Certainly not as foolproof as an inboard but it's not too difficult.

U could always put 2 on 1 side. Use i as an out and down and 1 straight off the back. That was how we mounted ours for our OB boat. Weather its in the shoot or 4' left or right probably won't make a difference plus the shoot will be clear to net fish

I have friends with rigger over outdrive and they have no issues. I monted three riggers on my boat the way you would mount 4. Just left one space open for netting. I run my probe off rear facing rigger. I wouldnt put it on rigger over outdrive. Things happen and you loose a probe, cannonball and prop.

Having the open spot for netting has worked great and the extra space for not being over outdrive is priceless.

I have friends with rigger over outdrive and they have no issues. I monted three riggers on my boat the way you would mount 4. Just left one space open for netting. I run my probe off rear facing rigger. I wouldnt put it on rigger over outdrive. Things happen and you loose a probe, cannonball and prop.

Having the open spot for netting has worked great and the extra space for not being over outdrive is priceless.

I agree. Why run the risk. You may even want to put a 4th rigger on. When the rigger bite is there, the 4th rigger is priceless. :)