Howdy Sportsmen,

My name is Frank and my handle is Priority1. I fish the Augres, Tawas, Oscoda area, with a trip or two farther N. It's not against any of my rules to run to the West side of MI to fish Ludington or Manistee. C ya on the water. Salmon, Walleye and Perch.:)

Welcome to the site Frank. Unless the fishing picks up on the East side of the state, I would think you do a lot of running to the West side. If you need anything, just give a yell.

Mike

TY GLF,

The Walleye and Perch fishing have been fantastic in the Augres area. Salmon as you well know has, a different story on the Sun Rise Side. One door closes and another opens.:) Come on Spring.

Spring has to be right around the corner. I took a road trip yesterday and saw 3 dead skunks.:)

DSCN0735.jpg

DSCN0734.jpg

I edited your post and added one of the picture you was trying to add. One small problem...I was not sure if you was trying to post a picture of the perch, or your boat, so I added both :D

Just an FYI for posting pictures...continue dragging to the right until you see the at the end ;)

Welcome to the site Frank.:)

Frank I hate to admit it but I think I am a little jealous of you. That Islander would be my dream boat(unless I was filthy stinking rich:D ) and it looks like you live right on Lake Huron judging by the lake in the back ground in your pick.:o:D

TY all for a Very warm welcome. I have been wanting an Islander HT for awhile now. I bought this one this past Summer and have been making improvements on it. I couldn't afford a new one but what the heck. Starcraft doesn't even make the HT anymore. A 20 yo MI boat is like a 3 yr old FL one LOL. The 3L runs like a dream and sips gasoline. TY for posting the pics. I was just going to put up the perch ones but you covered my butt with a double layer. LOL:) I'll see if I can post that pic again just to see if I can.

DSCN0734.jpg