75-100 fow (90-95 best) 0600 -1100--13/16 8 kings 3-16#, 2 cohos 6 and 9#, 2 steelies 8 and 11#, 1 laker released.

Surface temps 67-70, down temp @ 50 was 48-53. Colder water was sandwiched in the 90s range.

What worked: Riggers 40-60 down (cohos on Stinger hammered silver/orange tip on fixed sliders) with white SD/green fly (0/1) and stingray mixed veggies (1 king); 3 biggest kings, 2 steel on wire and braid divers green FC/green fly and whiteSD/blue dolphin fly 135-175 on 3; 2 kings on coyote on a full core, 1 king/2 on Ace High on a 6 color, laker on glow bloody nose on a 200 copper, 1 king MS Double Trouble on a 250 copper.

1100-1400 Lake was FLAT calm and HOT! Never took a bite with high sun although flies were a bit nippy! Another great day on the water!

Eric

I found same cold water streak in 90 fow. After the sun was high I ventured out and had 5 rods go off at same time in 160 fow., Dipseys were hot, green fusion big weenie fly. Northport nailer Belding bait on 1/2 core and free slider on rigger 70 down, was hot bait for me.

I only fish early mornings during the week. I am a second shifter so I usually pull lines by 10:30 am. I fished today with a charter and we were 7 of 12. Lake is still warm in Whithall and 130 to 160 is where I found fish they could catch. Biggest being around 16lbs. Had some nice fish on in 100 fow but they couldnt land them.