Muskegon Friday Night

Looks like it might be bumpy in am- so might head out for evening fishing trip. Anyone from this site heading out as well? Would love to get a few of the regulars to do some communicating out there especially if water turns as I think it might with the warm water moving up from Grand Haven- I'm not a fan of combat fishing and will most likely run away from the crowd, rather spend time catching young fish than stressing over the crowd.:thumb:

Been listening to you on the radio the last few times out. Think I heard you Monday morning and night. Ill have to give you a shout. Boat doesnt have a handle so I'll just use Jose. We don't get out too often but were hoping to be out there Friday evening, and both Saturday AM and PM

Monday We popped two fish both morning and night right as we were starting out then ran out after we got our fill of fighting fish and the crowd. The kings were all nice and healthy, all over 15 lbs, biggest being 20lbs

Jose,

I did fish monday night but not am. I was fortunate to have caught 13 fish that night in 140fow. Lots of action. Biggest fish was 12lbs. The bigger fish have been in tight but so has the traffic and I would rather catch a limit of the silver fish. I will be out Friday night as well as through-out the weekend. I would never turn away a fellow fisherman if he were to ask for a report. Lake is big enough for us all to play and have fun.