dipsey settings?

When you start out in the morning how far back do you put your low divers. I usually start them out at 125 and 150. (30lbs braid) I am starting tro think that may be a little to deep for in the early morning as they are usually dead till mid morning.

Thanks Steve

Water temp will change the answer here alot, also what number do you have them dialed on?

Right now with the cold temps we have on the WI side I would start at 80 and 100 on my mono dipseys.

Let them out 10 to 20 more feet every few minutes if your not getting hit.

Especially with braid getting deeper than mono you could be fishing lower than alot of fish. And your riggers or inside divers can get the the ones that are deeper anyway.

Typically, fish are high and active at first light even if the water temps arent perfect up there.

It all depends what target depth we are after. We set the lows so they target 5-10' below the riggers, and high divers. If where targeting 60' down than the lows go 120' back, high will be at 150' back and rigger at 50-55'

1/2 ratio on the lows, and 1/3 ratio on the highs.

Depends on the fow I am fishing. In 100 fow I usually put mag diver with ring set on 1 back 75 and otherside 90. I run 6 divers. Next set on two. Mags no rings 100 and other side 140. High divers are number 1 with rings set on 3.5 spoons on these 90 back with fuzzy bear buffalo bill and other side 120 back usually a dreamweaver uv spoon. This is usually good to me in the morning