Whitehal 8-27 thru 8-29

Fishing was great in Whitehall this past weekend. Hottest bait was northport nailer Belding bait. Friday we caught 11 mostly on downriggers. 60,70&80 down with sliders. Belding bait catching majority. It was slider set on 80 rigger. Saturday Belding bait set same place caught majority again. We caught 10. Dipsey 140 back with stinger froggy plate and big weenie green fusion fly produced well also.Sunday same program caught 10 fish same hot two baits. Today the water was cooler and everything caught fish. Belding bait produced 4. Entire weekend I fished 100 to 140 fow. I caught 15 of 23 this morning fishing 4 hours. I had a lot of lost fish over the weekend but cant remember the numbers. Caught a few cohos everyday. Have photos but uploading from phone I do not know how to do.

www.justintimefishingcharters.com

Nice job on the fish. Couple years ago I couldn't keep that belding bait in the water. Good to hear it's still taking fish, maybe time to put it back in the line up

Nice job Mike!

Don't know if we heard you on the radio. We finished 15/23, took far too long to finish a limit after going 10/10 before 0830!

Cores and copper early, riggers and wire divers later. Red Jamaican Sunrise took a pair, glow bloody nose a pair also, glo green scaly J and the white fc/green fly on the wire. 103-180 fow had a nice steelie and several small kings that wreaked havoc with the green dolphin slider.

Beautiful day on big water!

Eric