Late,but interesting Holland 8/18

I was in a bit of a slump and this night was no different. Trolled from south of Holland to Saugy and back in 75 to 115 FOW looking for Kings in a little tourney with nothing much going. Had two riggers go off at Sunset within 30 seconds of eachother, with nothing home on either. Just after sunset about half way back the 150 Copper with a Modified Dolphin in 100 FOW starts going out a bit, but enough to know it was a fish. Charlie grabs it and after we get the board off, he says it feels like a fairly decent fish. It was pretty dark by this point & with the net in the back of the boat thought we had a Laker with his mouth open, or foul hooked fish, but was amazed as to what we put on the deck:D

Before you see the pic., we went out Sat., picked up the speed a bit and managed a nice box of kings:grin:

The Hex is off the boat!

30 Inch Walleye that was over 9 pounds:cool: This thing had a HUGE head:)

<a  href=%7Boption%7Dhttp://www.greatlakesfisherman.com/gallery/files/1/2/4/7/imag0565.jpg' alt='imag0565.jpg'>

Yeah - copy that on the speed - it did help the next trip out. May be a Sub troll in my future this winter!

It was a nice looking fish - I just never heard of them out that far, which is why I was so suprised. Here is another photo of it on the boat.

walleye.gif