Muskegon

Sorry for the late report, first time out this year was friday, had some stringer problems.

Friday A.M went 9 for 14. all kings largeest was 22lbs small was 12lbs

11" pearl fish scale paddel with a rubber proofster fly was hot it took 5 or 6 hits. fish were comeing on just about everthing we put down,spoons ,spin doctors. Fished north around the nets 75 to 85 fow of water was were we caught all of our fish right off the bottom. all on riggers and dipsys. Never took a hit on copper or core.

Sunday was not as good went 4 for 6.2 kings 14lb and 12lb, 1 coho, 1 steel head 8lbs. started about 6:30 am went in about 9:30 am. again pear paddle with rubber proofster was the best, blue dolphin spoon, and another paddle wich I do not remember wich one took fish. took fish north frim 85 fow to 50 fow. the best was 75 to 85.

I had one of the church tx 44 boards out with a spoon on it with 300 45lb copper and after an hour it had just a couple slight pulls on the drag. the board was tracking fine no more pulls on the drag just enough drag to keep from pulling out more line. Passed it off to a quick hit by a fish or a large wave. Wrong when we figured it was time to change it out because it was not doing anything we reeled in a half dead 14lb king that was being drug around for a good hour. Those boards will pull a cannon ball to the outside I think.