OFishially Hooked is Ofishially For Sale!

nojmanloo

1985 Sea ray Weekender. 350 Crusaders with around 1000 hours. Recent compression test results like new!

Rigged for fishing with 1 year old big jon Pro's on corners and a new Brute on the chute. Custom Arch. Lots of Rod holders.

Garmine 10" screen fishfinder/GPS, Subtroll.

Two years ago I had the bottom sand blasted and barrier coated and new striping. This past season I put in a new air/heater for cuddy. Newer carpet and seats.

Runs awesome and looks good. Always maintaned by advantage marine in Zeeland. Feel free to ask them about the boat!

Great fishing boat fully rigged for only $14,900 (includes slip for remainder of season at yacht basin in Holland.

Gotta sell, new boat is on the way!

For all those using the Holland public launch - the boat is the first boat in on the docks to your right as you pull out. I can send photos by email and some already posted in the boat photo section.

jon

616 238-4530

She is a proven fish catching machine. She could be yours -

I'll pay for heated winter storage if sold soon.

Friday August 26th Holland evening trip!

<a  href=%7Boption%7Dhttp://www.greatlakesfisherman.com/gallery/files/9/2/1/jon_s_fish.jpg' alt='jon_s_fish.jpg'>

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Jon,

If I may ask, what did your transport cost run for moving the Coastal? I'm getting into a 31 Sea Ray and it has to go from Grand Haven to Manistee and I still haven't received a price. Cheaper to run it up the coast? Just curious.. Thanks