Set lines in 85 FOW took our first hit right after i got last pole in, dypsy again back 150 green spin/ pickled mirage and it took off runnig got it up to prob 50 ft behind the boat and she came off, had nothin for prob two hours or so, finally got another one hooked on swr mountain dew spin/ lemon ice spoon 90' down 70' right on bottom :lol: this fish took off and almost spooled my swr i fought this fish for 45 min my cuz was puttin out the net to scoop her up and it popped off:mad: This was the biggest brown ive ever seen it was def over 20 lbs felt like i was pullin in a 55 gal barrel, right after that my full core goes i gave this to the kid i was wore out, he fought it all the way in it ended up bein a 13 lb brown which is still a nice brown, but didnt look half as big as the last one, We ended the day 1 for 3

here is the 13 lb brownpicture.php?albumid=216&pictureid=507

Great job on the brown. Too bad loosing the big one. I have never caught one, but sure would like to.

We were out last night and lost 3 out of our four fish. I do not know what the deal is, earlier this year we went 21 fish in a row without a single loss.

A buddy of mine was out last night as well and went 4 -12. At least he had equipment failures, tangles, ect. as an excuse.

I'm bummed we only got hit four times.

Had two hits on a magnum dipsey set on #2 back 145' with a spin doctor (don't know the name - it is blue or green depending how you look at it with a glow crush back) another hit on the same dipsey with a moonshine TNT spoon and landed the fish on 300' of copper with my mystery spoon (see this post - http://www.greatlakesfisherman.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22899&highlight=spoon)

Hope to get out again on Sunday.

Had two hits on a magnum dipsey set on #2 back 145' with a spin doctor (don't know the name - it is blue or green depending how you look at it with a glow crush back)

I figured out that the spin doctor I was referring to was a "Kevorkian" I went up to D&R Sports here in Kalamazoo this afternoon and purchased the last two they had. Heading out tomorrow morning.

I figured out that the spin doctor I was referring to was a "Kevorkian" I went up to D&R Sports here in Kalamazoo this afternoon and purchased the last two they had. Heading out tomorrow morning.

You coulda left one of those spins for me:grin: been a few browns bein caught a buddy of mine got a cpl yesterday too you may know him, Chad he runs the RED BARON i believe he got his around same water

You coulda left one of those spins for me:grin: been a few browns bein caught a buddy of mine got a cpl yesterday too you may know him, Chad he runs the RED BARON i believe he got his around same water

Might just as well have, I had all three down on Saturday with out a hit.