She want me to get a Fishing Boat!!!

Boltman

Well The admiral doesn't want me to rig the yacht with trolling valves and rod holders to get these Feesh on board the new boat, I'm hurt... She asked me if I wanted to pic up like a 24 foot used boat for fishing only.... I don't get it, so I'm looking at what's out there, I'm thinking about like a 24' Sea Ray Cuddy Cabin... like an 87 or older... What's your thoughts people... I don't even want to do this, I want to rig the yacht....and only have to maintain 1 boat..

Man I really wanted to see dr's on a ship! And you walking down a stairway to grab a hit! You are lucky I gota do dishes just to go fishing, then when I want/need something new I always get the u really don't need that line, then find myself con'd into buying her something!

That's a shame, I also looked for a new pic this summer of before and after. Maybe you can find a place to hide some rods and mount some perko adjustables on the bow rail sides for planers/leadcore. That way there is no new holes in the transom, and you get some cake too. The bridge might also have a rear rail to mount a few for the chute too, just an idea the admiral might go for.....lol.

Man I really wanted to see dr's on a ship! And you walking down a stairway to grab a hit! You are lucky I gota do dishes just to go fishing, then when I want/need something new I always get the u really don't need that line, then find myself con'd into buying her something!

Our wives must be related. :-)

Well we're back to me rigging the Yacht, I don't want another headache to have to maintain... and well there's a 52 footer out there with 1000hp MANS and he too had to put trolling valves on his to slow it down... Now she's talking about a New Fish Finder for the Yacht. I'm all good about that, Cuase it doesn't have a Fish FInder Now...all I have to do is drill 2 more holes and we're good to go...and wire in the riggers...that's easy too..