Big Jon Brutes. **SOLD**

I have 3 Big Jon Brutes for sale. They were used approx. 50 times over two season. These downriggers were stored inside the cabin each time I left the boat.

I do not have the swivel bases for them.

$400 each.

I would prefer not to ship.

Mike

Here is a picture of one of the downriggers. They all have ball cradles with two rod holders. Everything in the picture is what they come with.

downrigger.jpg

They are mounted on quick slide mounting bases. The bottom part of bases are permantly mounted on the boat. If you wish to use the quick slide mounts, you will have to purchase the bases from Big Jon.

I added a ball retrieval cord to each rigger, and they all have a blacks release.

I will be putting these on eBay on Friday night unless someone contacts me about them.

i would be buying these but i just bought the pro tournaments. he is offering somebody a good buy here. i would have bought the brutes myself, but i just couldnt afford to buy the brutes. they are almost 1200.00 for a pair on ebay. so 800.00 for a pair is a good price. of course i would try to get him to come down just alittle,LOL. but they are priced good.

sherman

• 2 weeks later...
Would you consider 1000 cash for all 3?..

NO!

I am giving these riggers away at this price, and I will not barter on the price. I have already been contacted by two other people. First person that comes up with the money goes home with the riggers.

If someone is willing to pay $1100.....I will throw in three 15lb black nylon coated weights. One is a cannonball and the other two are finned. These are stinger weights.

if anybody is looking for some big jon riggers. now is the time to buy. 350.00 each is just alittle over half price for some thats same as new. i cant believe somebody hasnt already jumped on these. i paid 650.00 for a pair of pro tournaments, and there not near the riggers these are.

i dont even know mike personaly. i just know a good buy when i see it. i watched ebay for a few months before i bought my PT RIGGERS, and the best price i seen on the brutes was over 1100.00 for a pair. good luck mike.

sherman