Fri- Fishwhisperer and i ended 3 for 7. FINALLY hit my 20# King. 3 kings up by Onekema.

Sat. - Fishwhisperer and I finished 8 for 17 :mad:. Randy hit a nice 19.5 lb in AM

My cousin and friend went 1 for 2 with a 19.5 lb in PM

Sun.- 1 for 1 Steellie on cousins boat w/ 12 rod spread.Fished 100-430fow :eek:

Mon- 1 for 2 and had to pull at 830AM. Laker and lost steelie on cous boat

Belt loosened on alternator and we stopped to try to retighten. Not enough juice to fire up:( Towboat US said they could come at noon for $600-800 the 4 miles straight out to jump. :skull: We called on radio and offered a $100 for a jump. Some VERY nice gentleman in a boat "Linda's Earnings"(could be way off on name) came right over and gave us a jump. Those fine gents wouldnt take a nickel or a laker. We owe a HUGE THANK YOU to these fellas. Turns out the past karma from towing others came back!:grin: Motor started charging but dropped on way in. We had to fly thru harbor and it quite right at dock doing 10mph in a 23'cuddy. Some how we pushed enough to not grind down the glass on her. That was some show at the dock!!!

All in all great weekend. We fished 30-430fow. 110-120fow was best at dark. Tough fishing but the biggest fish ive ever seen. Definitely a bit o trafficThanks to the guys that offered advice and help. Randy will have to add some pics and clarify gear as it was a blur. :grin: We lost alot of fish and some gear.

What worked-

225' 45# copper with NBK took 20# and 19.5# kings and missed alot of hits, Miami dolphin down 65 on rigger, blue meat rig on wire dipsy out 150-180, Black screwball on rigger down 30', U of M frog on 250' copper, 7 color w/? , white nuclear SD w/ blue fly on wire, Killer Dolphin, MS Flounder Pounder, MS Liberty, MS Mongo Beef Plug

0806010746a.jpg

0806010746.jpg