Info needed about 26' Pursuit for sale

Eyefull

I took a brief look at a 26' Pursuit that was for sale right down the street from the Ludington City Launch. Would like contact information if anyone knows the owner, and any firsthand insight about this particular boat would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks guys, any ideas on how to get a very set in her ways wife to see the necessity of a larger boat? Anyone got anything for that:eek:?

tony give me a call.i just got the wife to spend our 5th wedding anniversery at calumet marine looking at boats,going on a test ride and getting our order all set.we spent the whole day there. my program consists of a lot of begging,whinning,dinners,flowers and a lot of promises that i will stick too;);)

Tell her you need it to go with the bigger house you are buying for her. Then buy the boat and tell her the new house if full of termites and there is no way you would let her live in a house like that. Might just work.

Chris

it sounds like its just time to do some sweet talking. and remind her its better to have a good husband out fishing instead of out bar hopping,LOL. works for my wife. she is alot better about me doing the fishing thing than the bar thing.

NOW GO START WORKING ON THERE BEST PRICE. YOU CAN ALWAYS TELL HER HOW MUCH YOU GOT THEM TO COME DOWN.

sherman