from the looks of the web cam this morning and the water temps online I'd say it has and is still getting colder as the Northern winds continue :thumb:. Beach temp went from 78deg yesterday morning to 64deg today, and that's literally right on the beach, it's plenty cold a few feet down in close now I'm sure. Hopefully I'll be out of Port Sheldon Sat. morning for the shake down cruise of my refurbished boat.

With the forecast below it should stay cold in close. Might be smart to start trolling before you hit the lighthouses as they should be right in close early. COMBAT TIME!

This Afternoon: Variable winds less than 5 kt becoming WNW around 6 kt. Mostly sunny. Waves 1 ft or less.

Tonight: NW wind around 6 kt becoming variable and less than 5 kt after midnight. Partly cloudy. Waves 1 ft or less.

Friday: E wind around 6 kt becoming variable and less than 5 kt. Partly sunny. Waves 1 ft or less.

Friday Night: NNW wind around 6 kt becoming E after midnight. Partly cloudy. Waves 1 ft or less.

Saturday: Variable winds less than 5 kt becoming WNW 5 to 9 kt in the afternoon. Partly sunny. Waves 1 ft or less.

Saturday Night: NW wind 5 to 7 kt becoming variable and less than 5 kt in the evening. Partly cloudy. Waves 1 ft or less.

Sunday: SSW wind 5 to 10 kt becoming WSW 13 to 18 kt in the afternoon. A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Waves 1 ft building to 4 ft.