I started running meat rigs last year w/ some success but I do have some questions. I'm running 11" paddles and large spin drs. My rig have teaser flies on them and I'm using them as they come out of the package. On most of them the distance from the snap on the back of the paddle to the hooks is about 4.5' to 5', is this the correct length? What should be my target speed to run them at? Can I run any other presentations while running meat rigs?

I started running meat rigs last year w/ some success but I do have some questions. I'm running 11" paddles and large spin drs. My rig have teaser flies on them and I'm using them as they come out of the package. On most of them the distance from the snap on the back of the paddle to the hooks is about 4.5' to 5', is this the correct length? What should be my target speed to run them at? Can I run any other presentations while running meat rigs?

Sounds about right on the distance! You can run spoons and plugs right along with your meat presentation, we do it all the time! Good Luck!

Scott