Set lines at 5:30am in 70fow headed northwest got a 19-20lb laker in 90fow on rigger down 80' with a green frog meatrig, got a small king on mag diver out 110' with a glow frog spoon in 100fow, my 9year old son got a 18-19lb king on a mag diver out 130' with a blue bubble spin doctor with a matching fly (hopefully I can figure out how to get pictures off my phone over to the forum) he was thrilled as was I but a little worn out and went back up into the cabin and fell a sleep for about 2 hours, picked up another laker on 250' of 45lb copper with a mixed veggie spoon and lost another laker at the back of the boat (o darn) and had one othe release on the frog meat rig, 110fow of water was wear we marked the most fish, only got out 120fow. 4-6 not bad for this time of year, hopefully things start firing up soon, talk to ya next time.......

img_20110731_082129.jpg

img_20110731_082206.jpg

img_20110731_082818.jpg

Edited by Nailer
Added pics.

Nice job Todd. If you can not figure out how to post pics shoot me a PM and I will give you my number for you to send them too then I will post them.

Todd there is a really good description of how to post pics on your posts it is under the forums and describes the procedure really well. Nice job on the fish in the Joe. The how to forums and there are posts for posting video as well as pics.