Fished 6 am to 1:30pm ended up 5 for 6. Nothing early, switched glow lures to brighter and shiny lures. Heard someone on the radio mention red and orange spoons and that got us going. Biggest fish was a 16 lb king on a silver/purple spin doctor and purple fly on a braid diver 125' back. I saw the Youtube video with the mag diver behind a TX44 board and decided to try it after my buddy kept bugging me about it. We ran a 124 mm Deeper Diver 150' behind the board with a green dolphin spin doctor and blue/green fly and it took an 11 pound king (talk about drag rips!) and lost what I believe to be a steelhead (it came as part of a triple that the other two were steelhead). The rest of our catch were steelhead. One was 55' down on a rigger on a red/orange spoon I believe to be ruby red. Another was on a red/orange spoon that I have no idea what it is called on 250' of 45# copper and the last was a watermelon spoon on 300' of 30# copper. All of these fish were in a small area of 90 to 95 feet deep water. We didn't mark alot there but we started circling after our first fish and it paid off. Good luck to everybody!

Great job pays to stay on the fish when you find them. I thing we were in the cleaning shed when you were is the name of your boat the Elminator?

Na thats me. We ended 5 for 6 too. Great job out there on the steelies! Ill have a report tonight.