Great night on the water with the family. Fished until 10. Just not enough fish. Went 1-2. 10# king on mixed vegy. 39 down on rigger- 100 fow. Belly was full of 3" minnows. Fleas very bad.

Sure wish I could catch more than 1 fish per trip.

Good luck and thanks for all the replies to my endless questions.

Dave

Great job out there Dave, do not be too discouraged just go get them next time! If you want to boat more fish, you may want to try running a lake trout set up close to bottom. An example would be a 8" "tin can" dodger off of a low diver or rigger with a Spin n Glow or a fly behind it. Goodluck next time!

Good idea. Especially with kids on board.

Lakers are defiantly something to target if you want to catch fish and arn't too much of a fish snob ;)

The fishing yesterday was tough, from the people I've talked to nobody was doing much. We did manage 5 in the morning and 6 at night in 85 to 90 FOW. Make sure you are fishing stuff right above the thermocline and right below it because that's where all of my non-lakers came from last night. In Holland it was down 30-35ft. If you don't have probe just ask on the radio and I'm sure someone will tell you where it is. Good luck.