Fished from early light until 2 pm. 6 for 10 plus 2 shakers and 3 drivebys. We set up in 80 feet and worked out to 120 found all of our action around 80 to 90 just north of the harbor. Our shining stars for today..... Brads cut bait plug stuffed with tuna and garlic. One was a wonder bread with a wonder bread 8' dodge and the other one was a silver and metallic blue with a silver dodger, these two took the most of the fish today 4 and 2 respectively. A mountain dew flasher and matching fly hooked up with one. A white coyote with lbb fly running on a 7 color on a planner board took one and a driveby. I was very successful at beating the 2nd fish with the net. :eek: The brads cut bait plug was hot all day especially when the sun was at high noon. Ended up with 2 hos 3 kings and a grease ball. Biggest fish was a 13 lb King.

I used the tips from the tough day thread and we got some things going. Thanks to all who posted tips in that thread. GOOD STUFF:thumb:

On a side note I meet up with a couple of old duffers that limited out today with 10 big fish. VERY TIGHT LIPPED those old farts are. Said they were out really deep and and took and hour to get back in. I saw them coming in from the north as we were pulling in too. I think they were out to 350 or better. Started asking about colors and lures and such......and they played deaf and walked away. Oh well ! :rolleyes:

Good luck and tight lines!