Fished our walleye club tourny. Dwf vs Lake St.Claire walleye fed. Downriver Walleye Federation swept it up! We took third with 35 lbs. We actually fished allmost in wheatley by the rig in 62 FOW. Absolutly crushed the steelhead. We were 15 for who knows by 11:45.Dipseies 85 back on 3,7 color with green dolphin silver streak.Riggers down 35-40 were best for us. What a BLAST:thumb::thumb:

We went out Sun before we left for perch. OMG I cannot believe the perch fishing over there! One of our guys was useing trident and catching them. We kept everything over 8 inches (mostly over 8.5) up to 14 inches and had 150 between 8-noon. 8-10 FOW 5 mi west of Erieau.What an AWSOME fishery!!!!:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

Sounds great. We usually fish Erieau this time of year but sold my boat a couple of weeks ago. Actually the fellow who bought it will be keeping it in the water there in a slip. I hope to pick up another boat that we just purchased by the weekend and if all goes well be back out to Erieau this coming weekend.