Walleye bullseye

WALLEYE BULLSEYE

32 to 44 fow , 2 oz inlines back 60,mostly purple crawler harness ,and antifrezze with a long leader about 6’. About 1.3 to 1.8 sog. just knocked the socks off them today. Took two buddies Marc and Ralph out to secret spot .in three hours we limted and was clearing lines an had two more fresh returns .still loss four at the net had to tell Ralph and Marc they were on notice. absolute blast we were all over them.it was a good day in deed done at 10 am. there were marks on the graph in a three mile troll when we hit 12 and turned back to follow the track back an wham ,wham thank you maim again .and if there were a hamburger fest any where I’d take a boat along .and run N .fish were all footballs two at 23 several at 20 -17.and not a single under size or farm animal.sweet.my thank to the crew today.

TURBO

100_0739.jpg

100_0738.jpg

:D:D

Turbotwist,

Nice basket indeed and well done. Bringing my family over from the West side for a long weekend starting tomorrow. They sell hamburgs in Caseville, don't they?? Thanks for the information and hope to put a few in the box myself.

KRIS

WALLEYE BULLSEYE

32 to 44 fow , 2 oz inlines back 60,mostly purple crawler harness ,and antifrezze with a long leader about 6’. About 1.3 to 1.8 sog. just knocked the socks off them today. Took two buddies Marc and Ralph out to secret spot .in three hours we limted and was clearing lines an had two more fresh returns .still loss four at the net had to tell Ralph and Marc they were on notice. absolute blast we were all over them.it was a good day in deed done at 10 am. there were marks on the graph in a three mile troll when we hit 12 and turned back to follow the track back an wham ,wham thank you maim again .and if there were a hamburger fest any where I’d take a boat along .and run N .fish were all footballs two at 23 several at 20 -17.and not a single under size or farm animal.sweet.my thank to the crew today.

TURBO

100_0739.jpg

100_0738.jpg

:D:D

Thanks Tom for taking me out, great time. Nice meeting Marc again and getting to fish with him:) Now about this lost at the net thing.....they didn't get all the way to net, and one to my hook with him!:lol: Nice pics, I'm going to copy yours for the other site:D Hey that cooler looks nice too:grin: