solo limit port sheldon last night 7-21pm

Awesome fishing out of port sheldon last night i was 5 for 10. had 2 doubles which i tried taking turns reeling in cooper and then switching to the rigger but these fish were 12lb to 17lb kings and landing them on the back of the boat by yourself with 1-2ft rollers was difficult to say the least. Best fishing in 15trips this year.

important part....3.1 at the ball on a north troll took most of the fish but northwest also worked 53 fow was the hot water but got small kings and steelhead closer to 60fow Was running 2 250ft cooper and 1 rigger

rigger went 4 times parked on 45down with 8lb ball with a white crushed clow coyote 11" paddle with a big weenie frosted willie fly(fly is white with light light purple with yellow beads and has material like a horse's tail long and thin material) leader at 42" because of the slow rollers last night but shorten to 32" with choppy waters this set-up worked from 7pm when i set-up to 8:30pm and then went dead. fish on tackle turned me on to this set-up

jager bomb spoons fuzzy bear regular sz not magnum worked on the copper until a stealhead tangled in my kicker motor while trying to land it .:mad:then it was moonshine double trouble 3 times on copper( this has been a hot spoon the last 10 days from 9pm on

DRUM ROLL PLEASE!!!! THE GRAPH WAS FULL OF BIG MARKS AND BAIT FISH ALL just NORTH OF THE STACKS TO RADIO TOWER WAS BY MYSELF IN THAT DEPTH GOOD LUCK i wouldnt tell u the where if i could fish tonight:no:

noticed that when the thermocline was down just 30ft thats were caught all the fish but when the thermocline was down to 50ft didnt catch anything. water temp at the ball was 50-55degrees preferred big king bites favorite temp. (alot of details but put in there for all the newbies....sorry)

Wind today pushed the cold water down to 65'. Big kings are still around though - nice to have to bend them to fit them in a 96 quart.

There's problems that are good and problems that are bad. Fighting a double solo is a very good problem to have.....