On tough days or when fish seem to be scattered, i think a good approach is to run a huge spread with baits high, low and everywhere in between. Kick the speed up and cover some ground to maximize your lures exposure to as many fish as possible. Sometimes, it dont matter what you do, its just not gonna happen.

Patience and lots of phone calls!

Sometimes it does not matter what you do. You can't catch what is not there. I agree with bumping up the speed and going on a recon mission. Find an area you feel comfortable with and work it. If nothing happens, keep going again. Time can be a factor in this. Most charters only have +/-5 hours dock to dock to try and find a boat load of fish. If you are out all day, you can spend more time searching.

If there are fish and they just are on a negative feed, thats when patience comes in. I have confidence in the baits I present to the fish. I try not to get too crazy changing baits. There definitely are times when bait changes can help but it can also be too much. If the fish turn back on you may have taken off all your clutch baits. I have taken the leash off of heavy bait changing guys just to get back to the dock scratching my head looking at whats on my rods wondering if we ever really gave ourselves a chance.

Patience and lots of phone calls!

Sometimes it does not matter what you do. You can't catch what is not there. I agree with bumping up the speed and going on a recon mission. Find an area you feel comfortable with and work it. If nothing happens, keep going again. Time can be a factor in this. Most charters only have +/-5 hours dock to dock to try and find a boat load of fish. If you are out all day, you can spend more time searching.

If there are fish and they just are on a negative feed, thats when patience comes in. I have confidence in the baits I present to the fish. I try not to get too crazy changing baits. There definitely are times when bait changes can help but it can also be too much. If the fish turn back on you may have taken off all your clutch baits. I have taken the leash off of heavy bait changing guys just to get back to the dock scratching my head looking at whats on my rods wondering if we ever really gave ourselves a chance.

I couldn't have said it better myself.

Patience is highly over rated when it comes to fishing. I'm not saying you should start changing all your baits but speed, location, and direction changes may be in order. You can be patient all day long or do something and maybe make it happen. Ya gotta find out what they want and then give em lots of it.:)

I'm developing some different methods I call "Force Feed Fish" or "FFF". It's not for the times when fish are extremely active, it's for when they are neutral or somewhat lethargic. I have been having very favorable results with it. This will work with every species of fish large and small. The Force be with you. :)

Patience is highly over rated when it comes to fishing. I'm not saying you should start changing all your baits but speed, location, and direction changes may be in order. You can be patient all day long or do something and maybe make it happen. Ya gotta find out what they want and then give em lots of it.:)

I'm developing some different methods I call "Force Feed Fish" or "FFF". It's not for the times when fish are extremely active, it's for when they are neutral or somewhat lethargic. I have been having very favorable results with it. This will work with every species of fish large and small. The Force be with you. :)

Master Jedi (AKA Priority1), are you willing to share these Force tips?