Birthday limits in grindstone

Got a call from a buddy last night that lives in PT.austin, he wished me a happy birthday and asked if i wanted to go out fishing for my birthday today, well that didnt take much thought. He said he has been on a active school of fish just south of grindstone and that he was catching some monsters. So i meet him at the launch at 5 and we had lines in the water by 6 and were back into shore at 10 with a 3 man limit of some monster walleye. These were some some of the biggest fish ive got into all season. The average fish was 26 with a few pushing the 30 inch mark. We trolled 40 to 50 fow at 1.4 to 1.6 using green and pink crawler harnesses with 2 oz bb, 75 to 100 feet off the boards. I mite have to do some fishing out there over the next week and hold off on the salmon fishing just a little longer. The fish are biting nicely along the shoreline in 30 to 60 fow from caseville to harbor beach. With people catching limits on crawlers, stinger spoons and jumbo hot n tots and reef runners. Good luck and have fun out there.