Went straight out at 5:00 pm to 85 feet and started on a NW troll. Set out a 5 color and 2 Walker divers, working on 4th rod when the lead core rips at 90 feet, nice steelie on orange/silver spoon. While my youngest son is fighting that one a diver goes off, 5 lb laker. While I’m netting the steelie the other diver goes off, what felt like a nice king. Came unbuttoned after a long run. Three poles set up and all go off in less than 5 minutes! Thought it would be a crazy night, but quieted down after that. Went out to 110, circled back through same area but no takers. Heard radio chatter they were in closer so headed shallower. Picked up nice 14 lb king on watermelon glow mag diver back 75 in 50 FOW about 9:15. Ended up 3 for 4. Started marking lots of fish and baitpods around 60 FOW. Not so much deeper than that. Graph really lit up after dark. Water fleas still around but didn’t seem quite as bad. Great night on the lake.

6 steelhead:thumb:

1 coho

12 kings:thumb:

7 lakers

We fished in the AM and only action we had was around 95 FOW south of the N Nets. We started in about 60 FOW and there was nothing there - however the guys that stayed close to the piers and in shallower sounded like they found fish.

We were 5 for 5 on 2 differemt 6 color core rigs running regular Yecks - Lemon Ice and Tequila Sunrise (took 3 of 5).

4 kings, 19, 2 x 12 and a skipper and about a 5 lb laker that got sent back. All action was between 7:30 and 9:30 AM. No early action to speak of.

How was the down temp - we saw mid 40's at 30 to 40 down and about 60 on the surface - the south wind was starting up as the morning passed on so I expected the temps to go up. Sounds like there was still fish in close - good job!

We fished in the AM and only action we had was around 95 FOW south of the N Nets. We started in about 60 FOW and there was nothing there - however the guys that stayed close to the piers and in shallower sounded like they found fish.

We were 5 for 5 on 2 differemt 6 color core rigs running regular Yecks - Lemon Ice and Tequila Sunrise (took 3 of 5).

4 kings' date=' 19, 2 x 12 and a skipper and about a 5 lb laker that got sent back. All action was between 7:30 and 9:30 AM. No early action to speak of.

How was the down temp - we saw mid 40's at 30 to 40 down and about 60 on the surface - the south wind was starting up as the morning passed on so I expected the temps to go up. Sounds like there was still fish in close - good job![/quote']

Thanks. I'm kinda new to the Lake Michigan trolling routine, so I don't have any equipment to read down temps yet. I just guess at first and then adjust based on what my graph shows me. Some down temp reader is definitely on my want list! My beautiful wife is a little tired of some of my gear purchases, however, so it might have to wait.:no: