Caseville limit of nice fish

First off thanks to Mike(walley mike) for taking me out for a great time! and thanks to Rich for some info on where to start(even though he caught 3:lol:) Sorry Rich, couldn't resist:).

Met Mike in Caseville this moring at 5:30 am along with Rich (walleyeatsag) at waltz restaurant. Got a game plan together and hit launch shortly after 6. Set lines @ 6:30, pulled them at 8:45. Followed Rich and the boat he was with out a ways, then went more N. towards the steeples. Stopped in 40 fow and set lines on a troll towards first of many humps. Hit fish right away, and picked one here and there all the way to hump. Had 8 fish in boat and turned back on our track and picked up 2 more right away. Lost 2 at back of boat, one broke harness. All nice fish! Smallest 2 in pic are 18", biggest is 25"- 4 1/2lber. Most fish were 3-3 1/2lb. range. Trolled @ 1.6-1.8 s.o.g. w/3 oz. bouncers back 50-60' right on bottom. Only a 4 rod spread, 2 inline boards and 2 down rods off corners which took most of fish. No particular color harnesses, 4 or 5 different ones caught fish. Never tried up high, didn't need to:lol: The one by my sandal is the 4 1/2 lber. Oh yeah, didn't even notice until I got to Sebewaing(to barrow their cleaning station) that one had jewelry!

caseville_eyes.jpg

caseville_eyes_1.jpg

Thanks Frank, how much longer for you? I think Paul is having withdrawls:lol:

Ralph, I see the Doc. a week from Thursday. I hope to be out of this sling and into therapy. I have a real good plan for rehab.:lol: I do want the best outcome possible so I will go with the Doctors orders.

I have the shakes also from withdrawal. I like reading all the great reports but it's kinda bittersweet. I just wanna be out there.:)

Keep hammering them.

Ralph, I see the Doc. a week from Thursday. I hope to be out of this sling and into therapy. I have a real good plan for rehab.:lol: I do want the best outcome possible so I will go with the Doctors orders.

I have the shakes also from withdrawal. I like reading all the great reports but it's kinda bittersweet. I just wanna be out there.:)

Keep hammering them.

Its hell gettin old isn't it Frank. :D

Miss all your reports.

I tried the other side of the bay this year. Ralph and I hit the right spot.

I tell ya what Ralph...any longer without walleye fishing and I will be attending Walleye Anonymous meetings.:lol:

The guys on MS seem to be out for me for some darn reason. I don't even know the ones ragging on me. That bothers me more!!

Ralph: You can drop some walleye fillets up here too buddy!:thumb: Will trade for my hot wings!!:beerchug:

PM me and Frank and I will give ya directions. (when you're not fishing)

Nice fish Ralph!!