Decent day on the pond, finished day 2-5. Started off in 70' headed west. Had first release on a rigger at 120', didn't feel like a big fish but could have been a whale? missed that one::mad: Next fish came at 165' on a north -west troll. 16#-10oz KING. 300' copper trailing a double trouble..moved back into 100-115' of water and had 3 consecutive rips on a dipsey diver all on a wonder bread glow spoon, #2 setting at 80-88' back. Landed first one. 8# steelhead, second one had other plans for the day. Third one ripped so hard ended up with a wonder bread glow in its throat, danced across the water like nothing I've ever seen..Needless to say dancing because he was no longer on my line. Donated that one to the lake..I guess you'll have days like that..What a great morning to be on the water!!!!:thumb:

Nice job Bob! Thanks for the report. I am jealous, you were fishing and catching while I was building my new fishing arch as you know when you called me this afternoon. Great job out there bro, especially when fishing has been hard lately. Glad you and your Dad had a good morning. Hope to get fishing with you soon! :thumb:

Dan