Torpedo Divers

Is anyone using the torpedo divers instead of dipsey's? If so, what setup is working best for you? I picked up a couple at the spring show, but haven't tried them out yet. Supposedly they are best for the midday bite when the fish are scared off by the dipseys. Thanks for any feedback.

i havent seen the torpedo divers yet. i just use the lite bite slide divers. you can set your leads as long as you want. and they still work just like the dipsy,s except for the fact you can set the lite bite feature to trip on small fish. slidediver.com

sherman

i use them but not as a replacement for the dipsey. I use the large torpedo as a low diver as they get down deeper. I still use the dipsey on top because they get much further from the boat. I use a small torpedo off an inline board or on a lead core to add some depth. Easy to use and easy to get off while fighting a fish.

i use them on boards and lead core to get the bait down deeper they are best when used half way between the board and your bait if you go to there website they should have a depth chart for using them if you have to get down deep and are using lead core they work well

There are a few good videos on this product if you go to youtube.com. THe videos are done very well and will make you want to run out and grab a few. We have four of them on the boat but have yet to use them. Just stuck in our ways but I'm sure they work.

Thanks to all the replies and ideas. I like the walker divers a lot, and feel they will go further out from the boat than torpedoes, and I use snap weights on the lead core some too. Maybe I'll try adding the torpedoes to my LC using the snap weights and see what happens.