Results for WMFL July 9th

What a great day we had fishing Holland. 16 boats fished, and every one got fish. The quality of the fish says that June is over!!

The top 3 boats where only separated by 4 points, with honers again going to teem Dirty Dog.

Picture1.png

A big Thank You goes out to Big Weenie, and Big Lake Lures.

We had the honor of having Larry of BLL ride along with us. We pulled 6 of our 8 fish on his lures.

Take a moment and thank the sponsors for the event.

Big Lake Lures.

Big weenie flies.

1st Dirty dog.

1D2N0072.jpg

2nd Financial aid.

1D2N0081.jpg

3rd Nailer.

1D2N0071.jpg

Big fish went to teem Little Buck with a 20+ pound brute.

1D2N0080.jpg

The rest of the teem pictures are located here.

The next event is August 13 out of Grand Haven Cobo st launch, where we are having a battle of the leagues with the Muskegon guys.

Thanks all for coming.

I would like to Thank All of the great bunch of fisherman that showed up today and fished the WMFL tournament out of Holland ,I took in a lot of info On how the new uv spoon did with a a lot of different anglers using them in all different types of waters and depths.I will take this info and hope to keep on making new and better spoons.

A big Thanks go's out to Ken (nailer) for having me aboard his boat, I had a great time and helped put some nice fish in the box, even though he had use doing all the copper work, I learned a lot .Thanks again.

Thanks for making Big Lake Lures welcome and I really hope I can do it again next year.

Luremaker