Sag bay,limits and fun day

Well , kitchen is the man over in sebewaing, met him with two of my friends and went out of sebe, what a day it was friday, nice

weather and fishing was awesome thanks to kitchen man turning

us onto some great walleye fishing, luke you are welcomed aboard

my boat any time my fishin brother you rule.... Thanks for the great day on the bay, 4 man limit and back to grand rapids by supper time, the eyes liked the bright colors friday and only had

few junk fish, crawlers all day on the bay,fished mainly off the slot outta sebe, bb and crawlers.what a day.....luke i will be back soon, thanks again........... Tt

Guys,

Sounds like many areas of the bay are producing good numbers which is a very welcome sign as last couple years seemed a bit slower. Great job and enjoy some of the best filets our great lakes have to offer. Heading over to the bay tomorrow for the week to hopefully get some freezer meat myself. Well done and enjoy your week.

KRIS

Well thanks tim it was a fun day of fishing and i hope to see you soon. If anyone from this site wants to head to sebewaing and slam some fish and needs an extra man i am more than happy to go and show you some of my walleye holes.

Don't overlook hot n tots 40 feet off the board in 10 foot of water. We hammered them on saturday and sunday. Was awesome not to have to play with the crawlers. Silver anything worked well for us. It was my first time going out of that port and what a nice short run to the action.

Grizzly.

I have over 200 hot n tots i just really like using crawlers cause i always catch fish no ifs, ands, or butts bout it. After today we have put 827 walleye in the freezer and prolly 800 of them were caught on crawlers. Today was our 27th straight limit out trip on the bay.

:eek:

I have over 200 hot n tots i just really like using crawlers cause i always catch fish no ifs, ands, or butts bout it. After today we have put 827 walleye in the freezer and prolly 800 of them were caught on crawlers. Today was our 27th straight limit out trip on the bay.

You might want to edit that post, unless your saying "we" as in 50 of your friends. at 15 per licensed anlger, you might be a tad over:grin: Someone may be coming knocking:eek: Some things are best left un said.

Just for the record weve never caught over our limit this year we have been walleye fishing steady since the middle of april, and when your catching between 20 and 35 walleye a trip since the middle of may and you get to fish as much as we do they add up quick.

Just for the record weve never caught over our limit this year we have been walleye fishing steady since the middle of april, and when your catching between 20 and 35 walleye a trip since the middle of may and you get to fish as much as we do they add up quick.

You may want to familiarize yourself with possession limits. I'm not calling you out, just trying to save you some potential hassle with the law. It's not a good idea to be stating that you have 800 walleye in your freezer on a public forum, unless of course you live with 54 other people...

Good work on the fish, limits have been easy to come by based on all the reports I'm hearing.

Actually you can only possess 15 total. 2 limits(10) have to be processed...i.e...canned,smoked,froze solid. Same as salmon has been for years.

That is per person isn't it? I have 5 people in my home, so I should be OK with 75 walleyes... Not to say that I have 75 walleyes.... :no::lol: CDAD

That is per person isn't it? I have 5 people in my home, so I should be OK with 75 walleyes... Not to say that I have 75 walleyes.... :no::lol: CDAD

Yep, per licensed person or those unlicensed if their under 17. I don't think they would count someone not old enough to hold a rod and reel though:lol: There's many who like to put up some for a rainy day, family get together fish fry's or whatever. Its understandable, you just don't want to advertise it, and bring unwanted hassels.