Went out of town for the weekend and dragged the boat along to fish, mistake. the fish were so tight lipped didn't get any , until we were back at home.

Took My Wife and Son out with on of my wife's friends Sarah.

Lucky Sarah She got the first fish , it came on 325 copper. She said her arm was sore the next day . m_dscn6013.jpg Ended up 6 for 12? . had a lot of misses that didnt' hook up. 2 Coho 2 Kings and 2 Rainbow.

Lake was flatter than a pancake. Nice Sunset too.

m_dscn6041.jpg

Was even able to take the time to show my wife how to set poles.

m_dscn6008.jpg

m_dscn6052.jpg

m_dscn6055.jpg

Nice Job!! Gorgeous sunset and from the pic I really like the way you got that boat setup with the trees so far forward for boards and still lots of room to run multiple dipsies. So many pole holders it will make you dizzy, you can never have to many.

Nice Job!! Gorgeous sunset and from the pic I really like the way you got that boat setup with the trees so far forward for boards and still lots of room to run multiple dipsies. So many pole holders it will make you dizzy, you can never have to many.

Yea they are nice , wish I would have put them on right away. Leaves room for the wire divers . I would recommend them highly.

Way to go Jim. I love my trees, the same ones u have they really make running boards a slick deal. The best was gettin a newbie on a nice Steelhead like that and wearing her out. That is the only drawback to running the long copper and leadcore setups. On my boat no one wants to grab the rod when the 300 copper or full core goes. The sunset was really magnificent.

I love your boat set up.... That must have been a ton of work to get it right where you want it, but it looks awesome! How much were you snickering inside when the copper rig fired and you handed it to the wife! Whenever the 10 color fires I always pass that rod off.. Good catch..

When the copper fired It got handed off to my wife's friend , and this was here 2nd fish ever and first Coho. Yea I was laughing my butt off when the copper fired. She didn't' care , She just wanted to fish. There was some complaining the next day about a sore arm. I had to stand there and hold up the pole for her. In the first Picture the pole is resting on my shoulder. As for the boat it works out well , the trees were the last add and most Important. Makes for running a great spread.