Took the kids out for some fishin and swimmin last night after hearing all the reports from the weekend figured it would be a slam dunk for lakers but we could not find em:p . we fished from 90 fow to 115 fow and caught one 10 lb laker and lost one other ,the one we caught was the only mark we had on the gragh all eve. fished from straight out of holland to 1/2 mile north of saugy then pulled lines and went swimmin oh well the kids still had fun. Going out thursday to hunt for some fish:confused:. the water temp in 100 fow was 43 deg on bottom.

Thanks for the report Jim. I've noticed so many people seem to be targeting Lake Trout this year, interesting. I don't usually fish for them because they are not very exciting to catch, and I don't care for eating them. Anyway, hopefully the trip with the kids was more important, as I know your a good fisherman Jim. ;)

I was out of Holland with the Fam last night as well after a day on the beach at the sliders we went out to 140 FOW & headed North. We actually marked quite a few fish in 137 and tried that water into 110 & back for a few hours. After about an hour I was the only one awake, so a lot of lure changing was not going to happen for me. Here is what we had ending up 1 for 4:

1 small King on a Mod Blue Dolphin on a rigger down 55 & 1 miss on the same.

Hit on a Black Screwball down 65 on a rigger that broke off & jumped 5 times.

Hit on a big Green Glow Frog with a green fly on a wire dipsy back 200.

Radio sounded like 4 bites was actually good last night:confused: